REGISTRATIONS ARE NOW OPEN FOR SUMMER
CITY NIGHT 2019/2020
CLICK THE BUTTON AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO REGISTER
Garville Netball Club enters teams in all age divisions in the City Night Summer Competition, played at
Priceline Stadium on Tuesday nights (Senior and Inter teams) and Friday nights (Junior, Sub Junior, Primary
and Go Teams).
The City Night Competition runs from October 16th 2019 to End of March 2020.
Trials for all age groups will be held at the SAUCNA Netball courts on Anzac Highway, Wayville. All players
are expected and required to attend both trials:
• Sunday 18th August 2019: 12:30pm – 3:30pm
• Sunday 25th August 2019: 12:30pm – 3:30pm
Registration and check in will commence from 12noon for a prompt 12:30pm start.
Age Groups for the 2019/2020 Summer Season are as follows:
• Seniors: Born in 2002 or before
• Intermediates (17 years and Under): Born in 2003 and 2004
• Juniors (15 years and Under): Born in 2005 and 2006
• Sub-Juniors (13 years and Under): Born in 2007 and 2008
• Primaries (11 years and Under): Born in 2009 and 2010
• GO (9 years and Under): Born in 2011, 2012 and 2013
Use the button below to register
Registrations will close on Tuesday, 13 August 2019.
Terms and Conditions
All fees must be paid in advance at the time of registration. No player will be allowed to trial unless fees are
paid in full for the season.
Fees for the 2019/2020 summer season are:
• Seniors: $250.00
• Intermediates, Juniors, Sub-Juniors, Primary, GO: $230.00
Please note that it is our trial policy that if a player is placed in a team and subsequently withdraws, there
will be no refund offered.
If you have any queries please contact our Vice-President Lucy Portaro: firstname.lastname@example.org